The Internship Saga Begins~

Monday, April 13, 2009 at 7:02 AM
Its been a week since i started my internship. It happen to be that i'm doing my internship at UNITEN, only the last place any students in UNITEN would ever want to be.

Well, i actually got offered to a place somewhere in subang jaya, it pays high (about rm800) and we can wear jeans to work. but it isnt really my best choice. I happen to apply to that company online through a job search application the day before and they called up for an interview the evening, the day i applied.

The next day, the interview went fine and i was hired on the spot. They say they start work at 8.15am till 5.15pm from Monday to Saturday. And thats when i started to think whether i can arrive to work on time.

I live in Kajang and to Subang Jaya its like going through waves of traffic jams. Any way i go, it'll be the same. If this is my last choice, then i just have to get through.

When i thought that was my last choice, I happen to heard a search of a crew for the Perodua Myvi Eco Challenge, which i have been wanting to know if i can do internship under that project ever since i read the mass email from Dr. Azree.

On the last day to send the confirmation letter (Form B) to UNITEN, whether i have placements for internship or not, I went to see Dr. Azree for his consultations whether i should take it or should I leave it. I remembered what i said to him then, "Its not about the money, i just need something else rather than just an Internship". And also i asked if i could be in the team and do it in UNITEN under his supervision. And I made it in the team. and basically thats how i get to do my internship in 'my beloved' UNITEN... Hurray!!

Now its just a matter of going for the challenge!!

0 comments

Post a Comment